Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2013

SSC CGL 2013 TIER I RESULT IS OUT SSC CGL TIER I CUT OFF MARKS

Much awaited result of SSC CGL 2013 Tier I has been announced and is available on the
SSC

Following is the link for the result.

http://ssc.nic.in/results/home.html

The result was is pipeline for many day after the Tier I examination are over.
and many students are waiting for it eagerly. Because it can determine there
future. and there quest for the government job.

This year cut off for the TIER I is as follows.

CATEGORY Cut-off Marks
SC                  75.25
ST                  70.25
OBC                81.50
EX. S              60.75
OH                  70.25
VH                  30.00
HH                  48.00
UR                  96.00

All the best students.

Click me to download result.


No comments:

Post a Comment